You Can Help
We all have multiple interests and allot our time accordingly. Drug law reform is a low but gradually growing priority with the major parties, an arena where a push is needed and a few people can tip the balance, one in which you can make a difference.
Participation is possible at many levels. You can choose what fits you best.
* Become informed.
* Spread the word through friends, associates or letters to the editor.
* Encourage any group you associate with to balance any pro-drug war presentation with the opportunity to hear "the other side."
* Register with us and/or any reform group. Just your name helps support changes you believe are right.
* Communicate your feelings to your representatives either through a group, with a group or personally.
* Communicate questions and suggestions to us.
* Join us. Your membership helps us spread the word.
* Become an activist.